Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crazyness!

We have had all kinds of crazy stuff going on over here!
 
We got a ferret named Essex and Bristol loves him, I don't like the fact that we now have flees in our house because of him and the fleas just love Bristol! yuck!
 
We took our first trip to Babies r' us in Portland and ended up spending almost $200 on Bristol for Christmas... She isnt even going to remember this Christmas! Ughh...
 
We also got Bristols Christmas pictures back and they came out AMAZING I don't like to brag but we sure do have a beautiful baby girl! Here are her Christmas pictures for those that haven't seen them!
 
 



 
I've been trying to make a budget for our little family and I just can't get it right! Making a budget is more difficult than it seems! Especially one you can stick to! My goals is to have one set up and start in January so we can start putting some money into savings! I wish we would have been smarter when we were younger and not got ourselves into so much debt! But we are slowly getting ourselves out of it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment